Applying for a Community Grant
Community Grants are a key driver to actively grow The Graph ecosystem. The process begins by sharing details about your grant proposal via the application link below. The DAO will be reviewing your Community Grant application to better understand its scope and fit in The Graph ecosystem. Key questions cover the following areas:
- Detailed description of your proposal
- Goals & milestones
- Projected impact on The Graph
- Proposed USD funding amount
- Detailed description of the how the funds will be spent
When applying for a Community Grant, keep the following in mind:
- Be specific about your project's objectives, the milestones, and roadmap
- Share all relevant research and strategy - even if you're in pre-development, we can help!
- Make it clear how the project is aligned with The Graph and could benefit the ecosystem
- Identify gaps in The Graph that could use improvement - do you have a solution?
- If you think your idea is needed, make sure to make the case for it
If you have any further questions, please reach out to us in the #community-grants channel on our discord server